0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

ts been 2 months my periods bleeding isn’t stoping. Ek do din ka pause ata hy but phr start hojata hy. I’m worried. Gynecologist ko dikhaya hy she says I need to loose weight but weight itni jaldi to nhi jata for the time being kya krun?

Asked for Female, 8 years

My son age 21 months.. Having high fever 103F. Since 2 days.. Fever finish after giving panadol but again gets temperature just after 3 hrs.. No cough, no flu, no vomiting, no loose motion. Just high fever which recurrent after every 3 hrs.plz guide

Asked for Female, 46 years

Aoa.mery stomach ma gas bnti hai kaafi aur sath ma bp high b ho jata hai aur us k sath he bukhar b ho jata hai . What should i do ? And what are the precautions?

Asked for Female, 40 years

Its been 4 days my bp is so low about 80/50 Weakness bht zyada feel hoti ha ir neend bhi bht ati ha . Diet bhi achi lay rahi hu but no flactuatios in bp

Asked for Female, 41 years

Dear members . . Mujhy aksar sans leny me mushkil hti hy aese lgta jese heart tk sans ni puhnch ri . . Khench k sans lna prta hy meri h.b 11.6 hy or e.c.g b normal hy chest pain b kabi kbar ho jata hy . . Pls suggest something

Asked for Female, 29 years

Need a suggested diet from nutritionist, i want to gain lean muscle with no fat, Which protiens or suppliment should i use for that, And can anyone suggest a good diet plan ?

Asked for Female, 19 years

Assalam o Alaikum, I need dentist opinion plz.My 13 year old daughter has overlapping teeth. She has 5,6 teeth in duplicate. I want to know the reason for this and advice regarding appropriate treatment.Secondly my 7 year old daughter has big spaces, atleast of two teeth in upper jaw, front teeth. I want to know, is it normal? Or I should go for some treatment?

Asked for Female, 21 years

I have an issue,my mouth couldn't open fully ,no teeth pain ,right cheeck is affected , whenever i open my mouth , jaw move to the right side(affected side),little swelling at right cheeck, difficulty in eating ,what is the disease in actual?

Suffering from severe throat ache in third trimester of pregnancy, plz guide me.

Asked for Female, 27 years

My sister is having pain in the right side of the body head to toes from 20 days. After waking up in the morning her right side body gets numbed badly. What is the reason for this pain and numbness?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My baby is born on 12 Feb. She had pinkish patches on upper lips and forehead. Between 2 eyebrows. She is today 14 days but patches have grown darker. Im feeling these are birth marks. Something like salmon patch or stork bite. Is there any treatment for this? Should i consult dermatologist? Please help

Asked for Female, 9 years

My daughter (4 yrs old) had severe UTI one & half yrs back Now I am afraid to get her any medicine for bladder as she is wetting the bed twice while sleeping we are trying to train her to pass urine by waking her up two times but still, she is wetting the bed Any advice? Any medicines or tests?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am a PCOS patient. My periods have remained irregular since the beginning. I have been consulting a gyno since last three years. My PCOS is diagnosed six months ago for the irregular period, she gave me Duphaston and whenever I take those pills my periods are regular and when I stop taking those pills again I don't get periods. from last month, she stopped my Duphaston and asked to continue Glucophage. The problem is that I have not got my periods this month again because of stopping pills.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Hi me and my daughter suddenly developed hives. Its been 5 weeks now. There is no change in our diets, everything is the same as we do before. We have fumigated our room esp beds. I'm in the process of getting an appointment with an allergist already taken anti allergy but nothing helps. Any idea what it could be Thanks

Asked for Male, 39 years

My husband has been experiencing swollen rubbery lymph on the left side of the neck for the last two month. Dr has asked him to go for an ultrasound. Please let us know what is in the report. And what should be further treatment? Dr appointment is next week. The report is attached. Age 34 No previous medical history

When the scalp stops to produce enough oil (sebum) to moisturize the hair naturally, then what is the optimum solution one can do that tried and tested treatment. Don't recommend any shampoo and conditioner.

Asked for Female, 38 years

I am feeling a lump in my underarm.I visited the doctor today and she informed me that it is due to some infection and advised me to undergo surgery for the removal of this. I am afraid of this idea Somebody inform me that homeopathic medicine can solve the issue without surgery. Please guide

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am married and ttc, age 28 My periods were due on Feb 21 according to my 28 days of the cycle, last month in January I had periods on the 25th of January. I am a few days late. I just wanted to ask u that am I gonna follow 28 days cycle or last period date? I have checked on the strip but its negative. plz, help!

Asked for Female, 6 years

I want to ask are there any side effects of colic EZ drops. Are there any other drops that are more effective for colic. 2.5 months baby can be nebulized?

Asked for Male, 38 years

What is the treatment of Warts? Kindly help me there are too many warts on my neck and face Some are black and some are normal skin Coloured.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment